Natural Gas Distribution and Transmission
PEC provides comprehensive natural gas pipeline engineering and project management to the public and municipal utility industry, for both distribution and local transmission pipelines. Our utility professionals offer years of experience in the design and construction of gas utility systems.
Our projects have focused on a wide range of services:
· Pipeline system modeling & capacity planning
· Route determination
· Construction management & project observation services
· Compliance review / due diligence
· Maintenance and operation standards
· Gas regulation / odorization station construction
· Municipal gas system appraisal
· Design of new gas main installation
In this ever-changing regulatory environment, PEC draws from our long-term experience to understand the client’s perspective and present practical solutions to get the job done. We stand ready to take on any engineering challenge.
TO VIEW OUR SPECIFIC PROJECT EXPERIENCE, AS WELL AS A SELECTION OF EXPANDED PROJECT DESCRIPTIONS, CLICK BELOW.